Terms & Conditions
1. Members of the club are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
2. All memberships are Non-Transferable & Non Refundable. Non usage of the gym does not allow early termination of the agreement nor does it warrant a refund of any type. Non usage of the gym does not affect any payment terms and conditions of the agreement and that Rox Boxing Gym is in no way responsible for the level of usage of the gym and that it is not the responsibility of Rox Boxing Gym to notify of the non usage.
3. Rox Boxing Gym is a private members club and the management reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause.
4. Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in force.
5. By joining the gym, members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of membership.
6. The gym may withdraw use of all or part of the club for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other activity such as tournaments etc for a maximum period of seven working days.
7. As a member you agree to comply with the rules of the gym with regards to use of the facilities, opening hours and your conduct. The club may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided the club gives advance notice of these changes.
8. Members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at the gym should contact the Coach or can email firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
9. In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations the gym reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or guest to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or commiting an illegal act, including theft, will be asked to permanently leave the gym and be barred from ever entering the gym again.
10. The gym reserves the right to vary the opening hours as considered necessary for the proper operation of the centre.
11. Non members including children are not permitted inside the gym during training hours.
12. All members are required to go and comply with the Code of Conduct displayed at the gym.
13. It is necessary that all members wear appropriate, clean attire and foot wear when using the gym. Barefoot working out is not permitted.
14. If you feel dizzy, faint, unwell or feel any unusual pain then you must stop exercising and inform a member of staff immediately.
15. Members cannot train in the gym without a hand towel.
16. Rox Boxing Gym may at their discretion block access to the gym or terminate any membership agreement without notice for any non compliance of this agreement or any behavior or action that it deems inappropriate.
17. Facilities and services may change without prior notice. Any such changes will not affect the terms of my membership agreement.
18. Members will make good any damage to the gym facilities, services, products or equipment, if such damage is caused by a wilful act and/or negligence.
19. The gym will not be responsible for the loss or damage of personal property belonging to the members.
20. Food and / or chewing gum is not permitted inside the gym during training hours. Smoking inside the gym premises is strictly prohibited.
21. Members may take photos and or videos inside the gym after obtaining permission from the Coach.
22. Members are advised to take their gym footwear back after the training. Gym will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the gym shoes left behind.
23.The membership can only be temporarily halted/freezed in consultation with the Coach : 2 weeks for the 6 month subscription and 4 weeks for the 10 month subscription.
The halting period will have to be completed within the next consecutive month and not later. And this can be done only in case of an emergency and not on a regular basis.